For the 5th edition of the French-speaking African incubator, the AUF is launching a partnership call aimed at supporting structures for social entrepreneurship in Africa. In a co-construction logic, the structure, based in the Maghreb (Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia), will offer the AUF a pre-incubation program for the implementation of social entrepreneurship projects in the conception phase and towards prototyping on scale of French-speaking Africa. As network manager, the facility will mobilize and work closely with the other incubators identified in the region.
The University Agency of La Francophonie in the Maghreb
Headquartered in Rabat since 2012, the Maghreb Regional Directorate perpetuates the action of the AUF, present since the 1990s. It has 4 offices in three countries: three Francophone Digital Campus (CNF) in Algiers (Algeria), Rabat (Morocco) and in Tunis (Tunisia) and a regional directorate based in Rabat.
The AUF Maghreb Regional Directorate aims to:
- Giving life to multilingualism: French in dialogue with other cultures;
- Open up and engage: Innovative, resilient, dynamic, agile Francophonie, which acts for the benefit of local ecosystems;
- Bringing a positive and structuring impact: territorialized actions co-built for a sustainable social impact, contributing to the promotion of young people and the reduction of divisions.
The French-speaking African incubator aims to:
- Support the emergence of creative and sustainable solutions, in response to unaddressed social challenges within the ecosystem in question
- Encourage and support projects that lead to a significant qualitative change in well-being, the creation of values and a better coexistence.
The program offers personalized support to initiate the creation of organizations with a strong social and / or environmental impact. It explains all the steps that allow the start of an entrepreneurial dynamic. Through an online platform, specific workshops are offered for the development of your business model, market research, communication and commercial strategy to be developed, up to the validation of an action plan and the prototyping of your startup project.
TO APPLY YOU MUST BE:
- A support structure for social entrepreneurship
- Based in the Maghreb: Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia. Having a branch in another African country is an advantage
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing pre-incubation and incubation programs
- Able to mobilize and animate a network of incubators / experts throughout French-speaking Africa
- Able to co-design and co-build an inclusive and innovative program in a collaborative and collective approach
- Able to co-finance the program
The project proposal must be submitted to the AUF only online at:
before Sunday April 17, 2022, 11:59 pm Rabat time (GMT)